OrCam Read, for people with blindness, low vision, reading fatigue, reading difficulties including dyslexia, and for anyone who consumes large amounts of text, is a first-ever lightweight, handheld device with a smart camera that seamlessly reads text from any printed surface or digital screen. It enables you to enjoy the morning paper, read any book, and even read all that appears on your computer or smartphone screen. Privately read the text that you choose, improve your time studying, work more efficiently! Can be used with Bluetooth or wired earphones.
- Read Instantly Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Laser Guidance Two laser guidance options: Capture a text block or choose where to begin reading.
- Speed Read Read at your own pace, up to 300 words per minute.
- Full Page Capture Unlike all other devices where you must scan line-by-line, OrCam Read captures full pages and screens at once.
- Bluetooth Bluetooth-enabled connectivity, for use with headphones or speakers.
- Easy-to-Use Just point and click, that’s all there is to it.
- Works Everywhere Wireless, and no internet connection required.
- Dimensions: 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
- Device Weight: 44.5 gr/1.57 oz
- Device+Box Weight: 326.5 gr/11.52 oz
- Battery: 3.8VDC nominal 700 mAh [4 hours of continuous use]
- Camera: 13 megapixels
- Connectivity: BLE BT and Wi-Fi