Maximize the size of TV screens with the easiest-to-fit, binocular, telescopic distance system ever introduced – MAXTV glasses!
These hands-free, head-mounted glasses provide 2.1x magnification and can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately [±3 diopters], making the system adaptable to most users!
The glasses will focus on objects from distances of 3 m [10 feet] to infinity, and are perfect for watching TV, sporting events, movies, theatre, bird watching, or any other distance viewing activity in which a magnified image would be helpful.
With flexible temples, the 1624-1 MAXTV telescopic glasses are the most comfortable television viewing device ever. Don’t let your patients rush out and spend thousands on a large screen TV – try the MAXTV first!
• Galilean design offers a bright, wide field of view (20º) and 2.1x magnification
• Individually focusable objective lenses to compensate for +/- 3D of spherical correction or allow for adjustment of focal length from 10’ to infinity
• Eschenbach PXM® optics and flexible plastic temples allow for light weight (only 49 grams – or 1.7 ounces!) with an extremely comfortable fit!
• Attractive, modern, hi-tech frame.
• Frosted objective lens housing eliminates distracting reflections
• Molded bridge, with no sharp edges, makes the system comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time
• Engineered for wearers with binocular PDs of 60mm to 68mm
• Protective, sturdy, zippered case and ‘ear-hooks’ to shorten temple or secure glasses included at no additional charge.
Lens Size: 32mm
Lens Type: Galilean
Case Material: Protective Case
Lens Material: PXM Plastic
Miscellaneous: +/- 3D of spherical correction for adjustment of focal length from 10’
Temple Length: 135mm
Bridge: Open saddle
Frame Size: 137mm
Focal Range: 10 feet to infinity
Visual Field: 20 degrees
PD Range: 60mm – 68mm
Weight: 1.7 ounces or 49 grams