Portable High-Definition Video Magnifier
The ONYX Deskset HD delivers high-definition magnification in a sleek new design. With its integrated camera and monitor, the ONYX Deskset HD lets you read what you want, whether it’s across the room or at your desk. The 3-in-1 flexible camera provides document reading, distance viewing, and self-viewing modes with versatile controls, adapting from one viewing situation to the next as quickly as you do.
The new ONYX Deskset HD offers continuous magnification up to 125 times the original size. With smooth rotation on all three axes, the camera provides limitless ability to focus on what you need to see anywhere around you. The large working space under the camera provides more room to turn pages, write, and work with crafts.
The ONYX Deskset HD remembers the unique settings for each mode, switching to your preferred settings when you aim the camera. You may prefer to use self-viewing and distance-viewing modes in full color, but read documents in enhanced white on black for better contrast. You may set distance-viewing to a high zoom level but self-viewing to a small amount of magnification. The ONYX Deskset HD automatically switches to your preferred settings for your convenience.
Features at a Glance:
- Self-contained and easy to carry
- Magnification up to 105x (20-inch monitor), 115x (22-inch monitor), and 125x (24-inch monitor)
- Distance, document, and self views
- Camera settings saved for each view
- Camera rotation in all three directions
- 33 high-contrast color viewing modes (6 default plus 27 configurable)
- True full color plus high-contrast full color
- Freeze Frame
- Adjustable Reading Lines, Masks, and Shades
- Find Feature
- Focus Lock
- Unique, pocket-sized RF remote control
- Optional rolling carrying case
Three Magnified Views
The ONYX Deskset HD offers three distinct views: distance view, document view, and self view.
- In distance view, even objects from across large rooms or auditoriums can be seen in sharp focus.
- Document view gives you the ability to magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects.
- With self view, you get a magnified true mirror image close up.
The camera remembers its settings in each position so you can switch back and forth between viewing modes without refocusing or otherwise readjusting the camera.