Helping you read books, magazines and newspapers again!
Shown used in classroom setting using a standard monitor.
Free-standing short arm is easy to transport and offers great stability. You can configure the Acrobat in a variety of ways to meet your specific needs. Connect the unit to a computer monitor or TV or portable viewing panel. Choose the optional long arm or short arm mount for a custom solution. (Note: Short arm camera is not interchangeable with any other option.)
Acrobat shown with 13.3″ Portable Monitor
- Sony HD auto focus 3-in-1 camera for seeing yourself up close, reading and distance viewing
- Detachable Sony HD camera for use at multiple work stations
- Various positioning options provide maximum flexibility
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each HD camera position
- Compact size minimizes space needed on table or desk
- 22”, 24” or 27” high resolution HD LCD monitors provide 1.7x to 95x adjustable magnification (varies with LCD size – monitors sold separately)
- Large field of view
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Wrap around dual keypad allows easy access to controls
- Line markers and object locator
- Remote control unit features instant on/off (standby)
- Computer compatible (additional hardware required)
- Set up is easy, just plug in and begin
- Left-hand mode
- 2 year warranty
- Includes carrying case
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
The X-Y Table (optional accessory) is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
Mini X-Y Table
The Mini X-Y Table (optional accessory) is simple to use for reading and allows you to easily move the material underneath the camera.
Acrobat Carrying Cases
Convenient carrying cases are available for your Acrobat in a variety of configurations, making setup and transportation even easier. (Only available for 22″ and 24″ LCD screen sizes.)