Portable Monitor 13.3″
(Shown with the Acrobat Short Arm Camera)
(The Portable Monitor can be used with the Acrobat Short and Long Arm, the Transformer and the MAX Cameras. See more at Acrobat Short, Acrobat Long, Transformer HD, and MAX).
Lightweight • Portable • Easy-to-UseThe perfect solution for on-the-go magnification!
View full-color magnified HD images on a thin, lightweight, battery operated portable monitor. This generous 13.3” display weighs only 3.5 lbs. Easy to set up and ready to use with Enhanced Vision’s Acrobat HD Short and Long Arm,
VGA/USB, Amigo or Max. A slim design allows you to slip this monitor into your backpack, briefcase or bag for effortless transport. One monitor – One magnifier – It’s that simple!
Compatible with Acrobat HD Short and Long Arm, Transformer VGA/USB, Amigo & Max!
| Portable Monitor Features:
Easily transport your lightweight 3.5 lb monitor between work, school or home.
Enjoy many hours of battery operating time and increase your productivity. Simply connect to a wall outlet for uninterrupted usage.
Your 13.3” monitor will display crisp, colorful, clear & vibrant images in high definition. View family pictures, textbooks, maps, charts, blackboards, presentations and so much more.
- Lightweight, portable design
- Built in 2x 1.5W Speakers
- Front Bezel power on/off button with integrated LED’s
- Integrated battery charger
- Ergonomic ID with foldable kickstand
- Multiple video inputs: VGA, CVBS, and HDMI with audio
- Type: 13.3” TFT active-matrix with LED-backlight
- Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels (16:9)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 typ.
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 typ.
~ 9.5”L x 13.5”W x 1.75” H (with stand closed)
Weight: ~ 3.5 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 32˚ – 122˚F (0˚ – 50˚C)
- Storage temperature: -4˚ – 140˚F (-20˚ – 60˚C)
- Integrated Li-Ion rechargeable battery
Estimated Charge times:
- ~up to 6 hours
Estimated Usage Times with fully charged battery:
- Up to 6 hours battery life when used with Acrobat
- ~ 500 + charge life cycles
- UL/CE rated
- Input: 100-240VAC 47/63Hz
- Output: 19VDC, 3.16A max load
Output from panel:
- 12 VDC
*To prevent condensation, do not use the unit for 1 hour after transporting the unit from extreme cold to room temperature.
**All times listed are approximate. Actual Charging and Usage times may vary
In the interest of continuous product improvement, specifications and/or minimum system requirements are subject to change without prior notice.