– legal documentation solution
Streamline legal documentation—all by voice
Spend less time on documentation and more time serving clients. Designed with an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, the all-new Dragon Legal, v15 enables you to create, edit and format case files, contracts, briefs and more—all by voice—for improved efficiency, reduced transcription time and costs, and faster document turnaround.
Put your voice to work and improve practice productivity:
Legal professionals in practices of all sizes face documentation overload, resulting in document backlogs, high transcription costs, and less time for billable work. Use Dragon Legal Individual speech recognition to create and manage legal documentation—quickly and accurately—by voice.
Enjoy legal-specific accuracy. Built with a specialized legal vocabulary to deliver optimal recognition accuracy—right out of the gate—when you dictate legal terms.
Speed document turnaround. Quickly dictate and edit case files, contracts and briefs by voice; even format legal citations automatically.
Boost efficiency with customizations. Add custom words specific to your practice or create custom commands to quickly insert standardized content and shortcut repetitive tasks by voice.
Eliminate or reduce transcription time and costs. Record legal notes using a digital recorder for later transcription by you or your staff; streamlined setup lets you transcribe audio files with speed and ease.
Use your favorite applications. Dictate, edit and control within your desktop applications by voice, and enjoy fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities in many web applications when using supported browsers.
Be productive anytime, anywhere. Use Dragon on popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. Or connect seamlessly with Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation solution and complete documentation on your iOS® or Android device.
Speed legal document turnaround times
Using a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations—even while you’re dictating—to accelerate legal documentation turnaround for improved client service. Prepare case files, contracts, briefs and format citations automatically—all by voice.
- Create custom words specific to clients, industries, or areas of specialty
- Insert standardized content quickly by voice using auto-texts commands
- Short-cut repetitive tasks by creating custom voice commands
- Work within popular business applications—often with Full Text Control for fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities
Document clients’ cases with detail and accuracy
Designed specifically for individual attorneys and other legal professionals, Dragon Legal Individual is trained using more than 400 million words from legal documents to deliver optimal recognition accuracy for dictation of legal terms right from the start. It captures specific legal terminology quickly and accurately to minimize the need for edits.
- Extensive, built-in legal vocabulary covers terminology specific to the legal community
- Create, import and share custom words specific to your clients, practice or specialty
Get legal documents done anytime, anywhere
Keep up with documentation even when in court or visiting clients. Dragon works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you.
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms—from anywhere
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
- Sync with Dragon Legal Individual and complete work started on the road back at your desktop for seamless document workflows
- *Subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.