Sense QWERTY by
What is the
Voice Sense QWERTY?
The Voice Sense QWERTY is a notetaker with a QWERTY
keyboard and synthesized speech and LCD output. It is the lightest and most
fashionable notetaker for the visually impaired with text to speech technology
for outputting information. The Voice Sense QWERTY will easily fit in your
handbag, enabling you to carry it with you wherever you go.
Small but powerful
The Voice Sense QWERTY has built-in 4GB internal memory; you can also extend
your memory using USB, USB OTG and SD slot. Using built-in Bluetooth and
wireless enable you to search information and share documents.
You can work effectively at work and school with the word-processer, address
manager, schedule manager, and voice recording. Internet, E-mail, and messenger
enable you to access information and participate in social exchanges. Playing
mp3 files, Daisy files, and radio help you spend your spare time effectively.
The Voice Sense QWERTY has a built-in GPS receiver and electronic compass for
Sense navigation. It helps guide you to your final destination.
If you enter your destination, it searches for the directions automatically.
It gives you information regarding the buildings around you. You can save the
information regarding new buildings, bus stops, or frequent directions for your
convenience. The information is provided by voice output. (Map data is
Features of Voice Sense QWERTY
File Manager is the top feature on the Voice Sense QWERTY. It is similar to
the Windows file manager so it is easy to manage all files, folders, and
- Make folders and change a folder and file name
- Copy, move, delete, cut and paste
- File protection to avoid unintended changing
- Check information of folders, files, and disks.
- Execute file immediately
You can easily create, edit, and print various types of documents using the
QWERTY keyboard and the Word Processor.
- Supported formats: HBL (Braille Sense format),
DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, BRL, BRF
- You can read and edit documents without any conversion. Documents can be
saved as different formats.
The DAISY player provides various functions to read DAISY files.
- Supported formats: Daisy 2.0/2.02, ANSI/NISO Z39.86(Daisy 3.0), NIMAS,
- Play and pause
- Change the playback speed and volume. You can adjust it regardless of
the TTS volume.
- Check playback information; total time, remaining time, elapsed time,
total page, and current page.
- Announces remaining page and the number of marks of current Daisy
- Move to next or previous phrase and section.
- Move to a certain page, upper or lower level, the next or previous
- Move to the heading
- Set and delete the mark. Move to the previous or next set mark.
It has a very similar structure to MSN Messenger. It is very useful for
chatting between PC and Voice Sense QWERTY users through the internet.
- Login, chat, add and delete friends, check status, and change screen
- Invite people from the list and save messages.
You can send and receive e-mails with sighted people.
- Send and receive e-mails.
- Read html format
You can surf the web, read news, and search the dictionary.
- Surf the web and read news
- Add favorite websites and save them as html files
- Fast moving features; the units to move by link, control, and table etc.
- Download all the files from the link
Easily-accessible audio buttons and playback of media are powerful features
on the Voice Sense QWERTY.
- Supported formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, ASF, OGG, WMA, M3U, Audible(AA, AAX),
WMV, FLAC, MID
- Set sound effects: BassBoost, Surround, 3D Effect, Reverb, Echo
- Recording setting: Changing record source, sample rate and bits per
- Make a playlist and play saved playlists
- Set and delete up to 1,000 marks per one file. Move to set mark.
Text display on LCD
Information can be shown in text on the LCD window, for use by a sighted
Capable of running up to seven programs simultaneously, the Voice Sense
QWERTY is a true multi-tasking notetaker.
Connecting to a PC
You can transfer files back and forth with a computer via USB cable, USB
stick, and CF memory. You can also share via e-mail.
- Address manager, schedule manager
- Calendar, clock, and calculator
- Screen reader synchronizing with PC
- A variety of options for user preference
- Online help
Via Braille display
- It can be connected to a Braille cell display for voice and Braille
- Perfectly compatible with SyncBraille.
Technical Specifications of Voice Sense QWERTY
||Rechargeable and detachable battery
||External Braille display [sold separately] : 20 cells
||Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
||USB, USB OTG, SD card
||Built-in GPS sensor and digital compass
||Stereo speakers, Earphone jack
||Internal condenser microphone, Microphone jack
||22cm(W)×12.7cm(D)×2.0cm(H) / 8.6″(W) x 4.4″(D) x 0.78″(H)
||400g / 0.88lbs
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American
Express, checks and approved Purchase Orders
If you need assistance please call NanoPac, Inc.
Content and design copyright by NanoPac, Inc. 1998 - 2012
NanoPac, Inc. 4823 S. Sheridan Rd. Suite 302, Tulsa, OK 74145