Trident Braille Embosser Text or Graphics
The Trident is a light-weight, double-sided embosser that produces
our legendary quality of Braille at speeds up to 100 characters per
second and is compatible with all major Braille translation programs.
Included free with the Trident is the Firebird Software Suite. The
Firebird Software Suite includes the Firebird Graphics Editor that will
allow you to produce Braille graphics in 12.5 or 17 DPI and emboss them
on the Trident.
The Trident comes standard with the following features and
- Weighs 21 pounds (9.53 kg).
- Produces double-sided Braille up to 45 Braille characters per
- Embossing speed up to 100 characters per second.
- Embosses high-quality, Double-sided Braille on continuous form,
tractor feed Braille paper up to 12 inches wide.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high (17 DPI) resolution
- Features rear-feed paper path so paper is safely stacked behind
The Trident comes with built-in USB and Ethernet Network ports to
easily connect to your modern computer system.
The Trident comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line
cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and toll-free customer
support and/or email support. Annual Service Maintenance Agreements
(SMA) for the Trident are also available for purchase.
- Printing Speed: up to 100 characters per second
- Graphics: 12.5 or 17 DPI.
- Line Width: 45 characters (maximum).
- Paper Width: Adjustable 1.5 inches to 12 inches (3.8 to 30.5
- Page Length: Selectable 3 inches to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper.
- Paperweight: 100-pound traditional Braille paper
- Physical Description:
- Width: 19.75 inches (50.17 cm).
- Depth: 11.75 inches (29.85 cm).
- Height: 9.5 inches (24.13 cm.)
- Weight: 21 pounds (9.53 kg).
- Case Style: Desktop.
- Temperature: operating or Storage: 35 F to 100 F (2 C to
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% non-condensing.
- Line Voltage: Universal, 105 to 260 VAC.
- Interface: USB, Ethernet Network.
- Windows 7 through Windows 8 (32 or 64-bit).
- Requirements (not included):
- Computer with Windows 7 or higher.
- Braille Paper.
- Braille translation software (with updated embosser support
for Trident, check with your Braille translation software
manufacturer for additional update information)..
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American
Express, checks and approved Purchase Orders
Call 800-580-6086 or Buy Online
If you need assistance please call NanoPac, Inc.
Content and design copyright by NanoPac, Inc. 1998 - 2015
NanoPac, Inc. 4823 S. Sheridan Rd. Suite 302, Tulsa, OK 74145