PIAF - Pictures in a Flash
Pictures In A Flash
- Simple and Fast way to prepare Tactile
Piaf produces high quality tactile
graphics using heat sensitive capsule paper. It is ideal for people who
are blind and vision impaired. Piaf's controlled heat source causes any
black lines, letters or shapes that are drawn, printed or copied onto
the capsule paper to swell. The result is an instant tactile graphic.
Piaf is being used in a variety of educational, employment and personal
In early education Piaf can be used to:
- Introduce simple shapes and basic concepts;
- Learn to draw and taking the first tentative
steps to expressing oneself graphically; and
- Learn about handwriting and signature writing.
In secondary and tertiary education Piaf can be
used to access graphical information in nearly all subject areas
especially Math and Science.
Piaf produces high quality localized area maps for
orientation and mobility training and for campus or building maps for
With Piaf, blind and vision impaired people can
understand the information on a computer screen, grasp organizational
structure of the business and access sales charts. One or two tactile
diagrams can save thousands of words.
Piaf can be used to make a chess board accessible,
accessing pictures to know the difference between a giraffe and a
leopard, and exploring world maps to identify where countries are
- Price : 1,395.00
- Handles paper sizes up to A3 (11x17 inches)
- 120.00 :: Swelltouch capsule paper for
P.I.A.F., 8.5 x 11", 100/box
- $150.00 :: Swelltouch capsule paper for
P.I.A.F., 11 x 11.5", 100/box
- $260.00 :: Swelltouch capsule paper for
P.I.A.F., 11 x 17", 100/box
- Fast operation
- Audio Indication. A beep lets you know when to
insert the next sheet.
- Special circuit to extend heater life.
- Energy efficient and quiet.
- Easy handling. Strong, easy-grip handle and
fold down paper trays.
- Comprehensive safety features.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American
Express, checks and approved Purchase Orders
Call 800-580-6086 or Buy Online
If you need assistance please call NanoPac, Inc.
Content and design copyright by NanoPac, Inc. 1998 - 2005
NanoPac, Inc. 4823 S. Sheridan Rd. Suite 302, Tulsa, OK 74145