FlipperPort is an amazing product that
represents a new paradigm in visual technology, bringing flexibility and
portability together in one product. FlipperPort consists of two main
components: a high resolution color camera that captures the image, and a
pair of lightweight glasses that display the magnified image.
contained, battery-operated system offers optimal portability, ease of use
and comfort. No matter where you are, you can view magnified images by
simply wearing the glasses and pointing the camera.
The Flipper Stand increases the flexibility of Flipper, especially for
educational settings. With Flipper or FlipperPort placed in the stand it
functions as a full-featured desktop video magnifier extending viewing
options. In addition, the Flipper can be rotated
to view a blackboard or presentations.
At home, school, or work
the unit can also be easily connected to a TV or a computer monitor
(additional hardware may be required). No assembly is required, just turn
the FlipperPort on and enjoy the flexibility.
See Flipper and
- 225-Degree Camera Rotation
- 4-Ounce Glasses
- Multiple Contrast Options
- Distance, Intermediate and Near Viewing
- Magnified TV Viewing
- Magnify 6x - 40x Near; 1x -
- Full Color with Auto-Focus Magnification
- Battery Operated System
- No Connections or Assembly Needed
- Portable, Convenient, and Easy to Use
1. FlipperPort glasses offer crisp image without reflection or glare.
Four times brighter than any system available.
2. Control unit and battery powers the device for three hours of
continuous use. You can also control the brightness of the glasses.
3. The rotating digital camera captures and enlarges the image in any
position. You can select between three different contrast options and
control the level of magnification with the turn of a knob.